Energy management certification ISO 50 001 version 2018
Energy, sustainable development and controlling the use of resources is one of the concerns of Salaisons du Mâconnais. Located in the heart of a village in the Mâconnais vineyards, South Burgundy, we are very sensitive to our impact on this environment.
This is why ,for several years, we have been committed to a process of continuous improvement of our energy performance.
This approach is structured according to the ISO 50001 “Energy Management System” standard, which aims for a better control of our energy consumption and reduce our environmental impact.
After being audited, we were certified in June 2018 by TÜV Rheinland.
Following this certification, we are committed to achieve the following energy objectives:
- Continuously improve the energy performance of equipment and facilities.
- Integrate the concept of energy performance in the purchase of new installations.
- Train, educate and empower employees to be involved in the vision of energy efficiency.
- Comply with all requirements that apply to us in the area of energy.
- Monitor the improvement in energy performance and communicate the results.
- Increase the site’s overall energy performance by 15.5% in 3 years.